The WSSEM and ISMULT would welcome abstract submissions to be considered for oral and poster presentations at 5th Sports & Exercise Medicine Summer Course 2019
Dates to note
|Call for abstracts open:
|Friday 8th February 2019
|Sunday 30th June 2019
|Monday 22nd July 2019
Abstract submission guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted by the deadline on the Conference Abstract Submission form available here
- Completed abstracts should be submitted via email to [email protected]
- confirmation email will be sent on receipt of an abstract
- The Presenting Author must submit the abstract and will be the contact person for the abstract
- The Presenting Author does not need to be registered for the conference to submit an abstract but must register once a submission has been accepted for presentation.
- All content must be original and not published elsewhere.
- Abstracts should not contain confidential information and only work that has received local ethics committee approval as appropriate will be considered for presentation. A line to this effect must be included in the abstract submission form.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent to have the abstract published on the conference website and programme.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, typed in Times New Roman font size 11 and single-spaced.
- Abstracts should be structured under the following headings: -
- GRANT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
- ETHICS COMMITTEE APPROVAL:
- The abstract text must not exceed 500 words excluding references and grant acknowledgement.
- Figures and tables can be included.
The Conference Committee will review submitted abstracts. Authors will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of their abstracts by the end of June 2018. The Conference Committee will decide if submissions are to be accepted as oral or poster presentations. Details on how to prepare oral and poster presentations will be emailed to the presenting author following acceptance.